Orders and Information - Email or call us with the Name and Item ID to order any clock or for more information on any clock
Payment Policy - We accept personal checks and money orders. Payment must be received within 7 days of purchase. All payments must be made in US dollars. Connecticut residents must add 6.35% sales tax to all purchases. Layaway arrangements are also possible.
Shipping Policy - Only the actual packing/shipping and insurance charges are added to the customer's bill.
Returns Policy - Property may be returned within three days if substantially different than as represented on this site. The shipping cost both ways is the responsibility of the buyer. If the item is damaged during shipping, the buyer needs to contact the shipper to resolve this matter. Seller will provide any necessary references to help with the claim. There will be a 10% re-stocking fee subtracted from the refunded amount to the buyer. No returns or refunds will be accepted for any reason on merchandise shipped overseas.
Links To Related Horological Websites
- Antique Clock Identification and Price Guide - www.antiqueclockspriceguide.com
- Chelsea Clock Museum - http://www.chelseaclockmuseum.com/
- American Clock & Watch Museum, Bristol, CT - www.clockmuseum.org/
- Clocks Magazine - www.clocksmagazine.com
- Ithaca Calendar Clocks - Joel Warren - http://www.ithacacalendarclocks.com
- Horology - The Index
- National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors - www.nawcc.org
- New England Chapter No. 8 - NAWCC
- Connecticut Chapter No. 148 - NAWCC